Get the GDPR White Paper from OutThink
Learn about how to use cultural change to drive awareness and behaviour change to reduce your risk profile post GDPR.
Based on the knowledge and experience from seasoned CISO’s from large enterprises behind OutThink the White Paper provides guidance for specific actions that you can include as part of your GDPR preparations.
The White Paper provides clear information addressing the following important topics:
- How GDPR affects non-EU nations, and the impact of Brexit
- The role of the Data Protection Officer and cultural change in ensuring a consistent privacy posture
- Why GDPR affects every employee
- The obligations of education and awareness placed on organisations by GDPR
- Recommendations for computer based training programmes that will result in real change
Fill in your details below to receive the white paper by email.